Member ShowCase presentations can be; but not limited to….
- “ProShow Gold” or other automated slide show with with music, transitions and other production values. Time length per slide show is a maximum of 7 minutes.
- “PechaKucha” is a simple presentation format where up to 20 images are shown, for 20 seconds each. The images advance automatically and you speak about your images as they advance.
- “How to lesson” share with us a PhotoShop or LightRoom technique, a photography/camera effect …or ?
Please see Pat Ellingson at the club or send an email if you have any questions.
We are encouraging all members to present at Member Showcase – we are a friendly & supportive group.
More Information and software suggestions.
Slide shows can be as easy as slides advancing automatically with music playing or as detailed as transitions, fade in – fade out – swoops and zooms. One of the most popular programs for slide shows is ProShow Gold. MicroSoft PowerPoint can also be used for automated slide shows.
PechaKucha (Japanese for chit-chat) is a simple presentation format where 20 images are shown, for 20 seconds each. The images advance automatically and you speak briefly about your images as they advance. IrfanView is a free software with timing that is ideal for PechaKucha. PowerPoint and Proshow will also be suitable.
– easy to do
– little production time required
– allows the artist to talk about his/her work in an easy, non stressful way.
– IrfanView is the perfect software to use, it’s FREE. http://www.irfanview.com/
– presentations are quick, concise, and fun for presenters and audience alike.
Members can share pictures of a trip they went on and tell us the story. Or show a series of themed pictures and tell us how they made or photographed them.
PechaKucha topics are limited only by your interests and imagination – not by your production skills!
Here is a Pecha Kucha about painting with light.
PechaKuchas can be about anything!
See how to make a Pecha Kucha with Powerpoint:
Please send an email to Sheena or Pat if you have any questions.
We are looking for members to present at Member Showcase with a PechaKucha or a ProshowGold presentation. We want to see your photography!