Welcome to Langley Camera Club – check this page frequently – it is updated regularly. Visitors & Newcomers are welcome, come check us out.
Guest Speaker night is always open to the public, this is a no charge event. (4th Weds of each month)
Scroll down the page to view the Weds night club activities.
2016/2017 THEMES have been posted HERE
LCC Outings Meetups for LCC members only
LCC Photowalks Meetups for LCC members and open to the public.
Wed., April 25 – Program Night – TBA
Wed., May 02 – Executive Meeting
Wed., May 09 – Evaluation Night – Theme: “Abstract”
Wed., May 16 – Development Night: Workshop Minis X 3 – LIGHTING
- Presented by award winning photographers and Langley Camera Club members Barb Cameron, Lorna Scott and Jim Hatch will present 3 Mini Workshops.
- There will be 3 stations
- We will split into 3 groups and rotate every 30 minutes allowing everyone to see all three presenters
- These are demonstrations meant to introduce you to different lighting techniques. Because of the limited time you will not be able to shoot
- HOWEVER , you are encouraged to bring your cameras and flash units. It might be helpful for you to look at the settings being used by the presenters.
- Station #1 – Barb Cameron: You will learn how to do “high-key” studio lighting using strobes.
- Station #2 – Lorna Scott: You will learn standard techniques for portrait lighting set-ups and posing using speed-lights
- Station #3 – Jim Hatch: You will learn how to rear curtain flash for creative photos.
Wed., May 23 – Program Night – TBA
This years final Membership Showcase , May 30th ****** We need your slide shows!!!
We need your slides shows! Please let Pat Ellingson know if you have a show you’d like to include in this evening. They can be themed or just a selection of your photos. This is not a competition but an opportunity to share your photos with the members. They should be no longer than 4 minutes. [email protected]
Visit our homepage Langley Camera Club
Follow us on Facebook:
If you’re not a member of Facebook you can still follow the FB posts as they are also posted here: LCC FaceBook posts”
Join LCC Flickr page and check out the 52 week challenge -it’s never to late to start: Langley Camera Club on Flickr
Langley Camera Club welcomes guests, visitors and newcomers… bring a friend! and remember… our guest speaker night is always a public, no charge event.