Welcome to Langley Camera Club – check this page frequently – it is updated regularly. Visitors & Newcomers are welcome, come check us out.
Guest Speaker night is always open to the public, this is a no charge event. (4th Weds of each month)
Scroll down the page to view the Weds night club activities.
2016/2017 THEMES have been posted HERE
LCC Outings Meetups for LCC members only
LCC Photowalks Meetups for LCC members and open to the public.
Wed., May 23 – Program Night –
- Photographer Mark Teasdale
- Mark will be talking about personal projects that he’s been doing for over 10 years, such as projects with Polaroid emulsion lifts to Photoshop composites. His street photography project is in year 3 of a 10 year project documenting Hastings Street with a hidden gopro in the back window of his car, doing drive bys and shooting with bursts of 30 frames at a time. With over 60,000 images on Flickr he has had over 8 million views and is currently getting 2000 views a day. He will be pulling a project from this collection and talking in detail of the processes to get the images. Some projects are more art with photographing soap reflections to pouring paint into water for Photoshop composite backgrounds.
- Photographer Bill Anderson
- Bill is a current member of the Surrey Photography Club and has recently become involved in the Pow Wow circuit, taking photos of the beautiful dancers in their regalia.His presentation will be from the Talking Stick Pow Wow
Wed., May 30 – Membership Showcase We need your slide shows!!!
We need your slides shows! Please let Pat Ellingson know if you have a show you’d like to include in this evening. They can be themed or just a selection of your photos. This is not a competition but an opportunity to share your photos with the members. They should be no longer than 4 minutes. [email protected]
Wed., June 06 – Executive Meeting
Wed., June 13 – Evaluation Night – Theme: Street Photography
Wed., June 20 – AGM
It’s once again that time of year when members are asked to put their names forward to serve on the executive. Your support is needed in order for LCC to continue providing you with the awesome benefits it provides. Please consider doing your part this year. Information on the various positions and committees is in our Handbook Any of the current executive would be happy to share their knowledge of the work involved. If you are interested, contact Kasandra at [email protected]
- LCC Final Revised Handbook Apr 11 2018
Sunday, June 24 at 3 p.m. – Year End BBQ
- At Carla Hamilton’s: 24700 – 50th Ave., Langley
- LCC will be supplying the burgers.
- Please bring your own chairs.
Visit our homepage Langley Camera Club
Follow us on Facebook:
If you’re not a member of Facebook you can still follow the FB posts as they are also posted here: LCC FaceBook posts”
Join LCC Flickr page and check out the 52 week challenge -it’s never to late to start: Langley Camera Club on Flickr
Langley Camera Club welcomes guests, visitors and newcomers… bring a friend! and remember… our guest speaker night is always a public, no charge event.