IT IS OUR AWARDS NIGHT … our OSCARS!!
Congratulations on a great year of sharing your PASSION!
Please BRING YOURSELF, family & friends …. it’s great night of education & celebration of our finest!
PS … and if you can,
Please bring a dessert type/finger food item to share with the rest of the attendees of this special night. THANK YOU
We are supplying the coffee, tea, juice, wine, napkins, plates etc.
Set up will start at 6 PM (come and help us set us the chairs)
The evening will start on time at 7 PM with our guest’s presentation first.
Yes, the Awards will take place but in order to accommodate our presenter,
the Award portion will be moved to the last half of the evening after break. (we’re shooting for 8:40 pm)
We hope to have the evening wrapped up by 9:15 to 9:30 pm.
The awards this week will include the presenting of the Trophies, Certificates and gifts….
Presentation details are:
Wednesday October 29, 2014 – LCC Awards Night with “Lighting for Photography & Speed lights” Please join us on October 29th for “Lighting for Photography with On and Off Camera Flash/Speedlights” where you will be treated to a practical crash course of artificial light theory and how it pertains to photography.
In this structured presentation you’ll hear about:
- How much light you need to expose a picture
- How to see with the four qualities of light
- Available light vs artificial light
- How lighting behaves over distance (inverse square law)
- How artificial light is controlled and manipulated
- The types of flash/strobes options for on and off camera light
- Flash power and exposure
- How to measure your flash
- The difference between manual and TTL flash
- How to trigger your flash
- Different types of light modifiers
- Demo on how to use your flash on and off camera (DEMO SHOOT with MODEL)
- Using multiple flashes
There will be a lighting demonstration with a model and an opportunity for you to see how the picture changes when we make changes to the lighting.