Check out “Meetings” To Find Out More About When And Where The Club Meetings Are.
2017 – 2018 Themes – Click Here For List
Wed., May 23 – Program Night –
- Photographer Mark Teasdale
- Mark will be talking about personal projects that he’s been doing for over 10 years, such as projects with Polaroid emulsion lifts to Photoshop composites. His street photography project is in year 3 of a 10 year project documenting Hastings Street with a hidden gopro in the back window of his car, doing drive bys and shooting with bursts of 30 frames at a time. With over 60,000 images on Flickr he has had over 8 million views and is currently getting 2000 views a day. He will be pulling a project from this collection and talking in detail of the processes to get the images. Some projects are more art with photographing soap reflections to pouring paint into water for Photoshop composite backgrounds.
- Photographer Bill Anderson
- Bill is a current member of the Surrey Photography Club and has recently become involved in the Pow Wow circuit, taking photos of the beautiful dancers in their regalia.His presentation will be from the Talking Stick Pow Wow
Wed., May 30 – Member Showcase
- We need your slideshows.
- For more information
Wed., June 06 – Executive Meeting
Wed., June 13 – Evaluation Night – Theme “Street Photography”
Wed., June 20 – AGM
Sunday, June 24 at 3 p.m. – Year End BBQ
- At Carla Hamilton’s. 24700 – 50th Ave., Langley
- Bring your own chairs
- LCC will supply burgers.